Cohors Praetoria
Guilde Ragnarok du serveur Aurore Online !
  Groupes  ·  S’enregistrer ·    Profil  ·  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  ·   Connexion     

FAQ · Rechercher · Membres

QuickTime MPEG2 Component [PC

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cohors Praetoria Index du Forum -> Section Générale -> Place Publique
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
daygavry

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 21:21 (2016)    Sujet du message: QuickTime MPEG2 Component [PC Répondre en citant

QuickTime MPEG2 Component [PC > bit.ly/20k52oo

When...I...go...to...About...this...Mac...>...Software,...I...see...Quicktime...player...v10...and...Quicktime...player...v7.6.3,...but...no...mentiton...of..."Pro"...-...when...I...do...a...software...update,...all...is...up...to...dateDon't..forget..to..check..the..'Install..QuickTime..7'..when..installing..Snow..LeopardRe:...NOT...INCLUDED!!!...apple...quicktime...mpeg-2...playback...componentby...Rafael...Amador...on...Oct...16,...2009...at...5:31:02...pmIf...you...have...installed...Compressor...or...DVDSTP...you...don't...need...to...install...any...MPEG-2...componentMac..Accessories..Browse..all..Shop..by..Product..Mac..iPad..iPhone..Watch..Apple..TV..All..products..Shop..by..Category..Audio..&..Music..Business..Displays..&..Mounts..Mice..&..Keyboards..Networking..Power..&..Cables..Software..Storage..Re:....NOT....INCLUDED!!!....apple....quicktime....mpeg-2....playback....componentby....Carol....Glover....on....Apr....18,....2013....at....3:13:30....amAfter....about....2....days....in....the....wilderness....I....finally....found....an....easy....solution....without....having....to....download....the....mpeg-2....component....from....Apple,....which....I....wasn't....convinced....would....work....anywayRe:....apple....quicktime....mpeg-2....playback....component....is....not....installedby....Mark....Lea....on....Aug....31,....2009....at....5:28:56....pmDejan,....The....QuickTimeMPEG2.component....gets....installed....in....the....following....location:..../System/Library/QuickTime....(not....to....be....confused....with..../Library/QuickTime....or..../Library/QuickTime)....To....check....your....re-installation,....just....open....up....the....System....folder....in....the....root....of....your....hard....drive....and....navigate....to....the....QuickTime....folder....in....the....Library....folder....in....there•I've..been..wondering..about..this..tooSoftware....Filter........Reset....Sort....By:....Featured....Featured....Newest....Price:....Low....to....High....Price:....High....to....Low....Sort....By:....Featured....Newest....Price:....Low....to....High....Price:....High....to....Low....Sort....By:....Featured....Newest....Price:....Low....to....High....Price:....High....to....Low........Apply....Brand....Brand....FileMaker....Parallels....Software....Type....Software....Type....Productivity....Software....Upgrade....to....FileMaker....Pro....15....-....Previous....Gallery....Image....Upgrade....to....FileMaker....Pro....15....-....Next....Gallery....Image....Upgrade....to....FileMaker....Pro....15....RM....799.00....All....Colors....FileMaker....Pro....15....-....Previous....Gallery....Image....FileMaker....Pro....15....-....Next....Gallery....Image....FileMaker....Pro....15....RM....1,359.00....All....Colors....Parallels....Desktop....11....for....Mac....-....Education....Edition....-....Previous....Gallery....Image....Parallels....Desktop....11....for....Mac....-....Education....Edition....-....Next....Gallery....Image....Parallels....Desktop....11....for....Mac....-....Education....Edition....RM....189.00....All....Colors....Parallels....Desktop....11....for....Mac....-....Pro....Edition....-....Previous....Gallery....Image....Parallels....Desktop....11....for....Mac....-....Pro....Edition....-....Next....Gallery....Image....Parallels....Desktop....11....for....Mac....-....Pro....Edition....RM....389.00....All....Colors....Re:...apple...quicktime...mpeg-2...playback...component...is...not...installedby...Neil...Sadwelkar...on...Aug...28,...2009...at...2:03:20...pmI've...seen...this...too•They....could....have....simply....EOL'd....the....old....version....and....moved....to....a....new....version....with....direct....supportto..posts..indexReply....Like....What...I...don't...understand...is...why...Squared...5...put...effort...and...time...into...building...a...custom...installer...for...Lion,...rather...than...change...MPEG...StreamClip...to...use...the...newer...direct...supportTerms....of....Use....Privacy....Policy....Use....of....Cookies....United....States....(English)....(FCS2..+..Leopard..was..fine,..but..lost..3rd..party..MPEG-2..support..in..MPEGStreamclip..when..I..upgraded..to..Snow..Leopard..and..FCS3.)..Unfortunately,..the..only..real..fix..seems..to..be..to..restore..the..MPEG-2..component..from..a..backup..of..Leopard,..which..I..don't..have•Re:..NOT..INCLUDED!!!..apple..quicktime..mpeg-2..playback..componentby..Ral..Maill..on..Oct..15,..2009..at..11:31:04..pmI..have..a..similar..problem..(the..same..as..Mark),..I..recently..did..a..clean..install..of..my..system..and..deleted..my..Previous..Systems..folderLooking....for....something....in....Apple....Support....Communities?....The....page....you....tried....was....not....foundI....already....checked....in/Library/QuickTime....and....I....have....the....QuickTimeMPEG2.component....version....6.3....and....in....the....system/library/quicktime....I....have....theQuickTimeMPEG2.component....7.6Re:....NOT....INCLUDED!!!....apple....quicktime....mpeg-2....playback....componentby....Rafael....Amador....on....Oct....25,....2009....at....4:10:56....amHi....Garret,....I'm....in....Leopard....and....I....have....not....the....MPEG-2....Component....in....the....Library/QT....folderOpen...Menu...Close...Menu...Apple...Shopping...Bag...Apple...Mac...iPad...iPhone...Watch...TV...Music...Support...Search...apple.com...Shopping...Bag...I...need...to...open...FC...otherwise...my...Pro...options...gets...grayed•The...save...process...was...very...quick...and...resulted...in...a...file...size...of...zero...bytesIm..busy..with..a..huge..upload,..once..that..is..done..I..will..remove..QT..and..reinstall,..see..if..that..fixes..anythingEven...FCS...2...systems(By....the....way,....I....can't....see....the....mpeg-2....playback....component....in....the....Library,....and....it....wasn't....there....neither....in....Tiger....nor....in....Leopard,....what....is....the....exact....name....and....location?....Just....in....case....things....go....wrong....againReproduction....in....whole....or....part....in....any....form....or....medium....without....specific....written....permission....is....prohibitedIn..the..one..I..can,..the..entire..OS..and..FCS..was..freshly..installed..recentlyI....went....into....my....Leopard....backup....and....just....copied....the....component....back....to....the....proper....location....in....Snow....Leopard....and....all....is....well.Return....to....posts....indexReply........Like........In...one,...I...can...open...MPEG-2/VOBs...with...MPEGStreamclip,...in...the...other,...I...can'tRe:....apple....quicktime....mpeg-2....playback....component....is....not....installedby....Todd....Hudson....on....Aug....29,....2009....at....1:00:35....amThe....MPEG-2....Playpack....component....is....purchased....separetly....from....Quicktime....pro-Najinsky....Reply........Reply....with....quote........Complain....ForumParentFirstPreviousNextFlat....view....Post....(hide....subjects)....Posted....by....When....Mavericks....and....MPEG....Streamclip....Steinhansel....Oct....30,....2013........Re:....Mavericks....and....MPEG....Streamclip....seho....Oct....30,....2013........Re:....Mavericks....and....MPEG....Streamclip....Najinsky....Oct....30,....2013........Re:....Mavericks....and....MPEG....Streamclip....mjasi....Nov....29,....2013........Re:....Mavericks....and....MPEG....Streamclip....chris198810....Dec....31,....2013........Re:....Mavericks....and....MPEG....Streamclip....uwer....Jan....1,....2014........Re:....Mavericks....and....MPEG....Streamclip....Claudio....Galli....Jan....2,....2014........Re:....Mavericks....and....MPEG....Streamclip....Jones2....8....months....ago........Re:....Mavericks....and....MPEG....Streamclip....plain....text....8....months....ago........Re:....Mavericks....and....MPEG....Streamclip....deep7....8....months....ago........Re:....Mavericks....and....MPEG....Streamclip....mikejaz2....7....months....ago........Re:....Mavericks....and....MPEG....Streamclip....mikejaz2....7....months....ago........ForumParentFirstPreviousNext....Keyboard....shortcuts:....FForum....PPrevious....NNext....WNext....unread....UUpvote....SSubscribe....RReply....QQuote....BBookmark....MMy....threads....Color....scheme?....Blue..../....Yellow....FOLLOW....US....Have....your....sayAre....you....planning....on....buying....a....VR....headset?Im....thinking....of....buying....one....but....will....wait....a....while13.8%Im....definitely....buying....one....within....the....next....year2.8%Nope,....not....buying....one....anytime....soon79.1%I....already....have....one4.2%Total....voters:....2,812....Latest....reviewsNikon....D500Nikon....D81086%LG....G584%Canon....EOS....80D84%Nextbit....RobinSee....all....reviews........Finished....challengesThe....Gothic....Temple....by....grantbushfrom....GothicLong....Horn....Beetle....face....by....Yuwaraj....Gurjarfrom....Aliens....on....Earth?Discover....more....challenges........Most....popular....camerasNikon....D5004.2%Nikon....D8102.3%Sony....Alpha....a63002.3%Nikon....D33001.9%Sony....Cyber-shot....DSC-RX100....IV1.8%Sony....Alpha....a60001.7%Nikon....D72001.6%Nikon....D55001.5%Panasonic....Lumix....DMC-GX81.5%Nikon....Coolpix....P9001.5%Other....popular....cameras........FeaturesIn-depth....testingLatest....Camera....ReviewsBeyond....the....studio....testsFeature....Articles....and....VideosPIX....VideosTalks,....demos....and....panels672The....Canon....that....canCanon....EOS....80D....Review348Touchscreen....street....shooterFujifilm....X70....Review2072Upwardly....mobileSony....a6300....Review292Power....ZoomPanasonic....Lumix....ZS100/TZ100....Review2448Retro....through-and-throughFujifilm....X-Pro2....Review....Top....threads....in....this....forum9Mac....or....PC....for....Photography....work?5Best....photo....scanner4Adobe....CC....and....Lightroom....mobile....on....iPad....Pro4Update....to....El....Capitan....10.11.5....and....Mac....Pro....early....20083EOS....Utility....doesn't....recognise....my....CF....cards....on....Mac2Lightroom....51Why....such....big....range....in....500GB....SSD....drive....pricing?....Top....posters....in....this....forum12digidog11robgendreau9noirdesir8Andy....Hewitt8Jim....in....Hudson7William....Carson6Lew6Vernon....Snider6jfoley6CaptainWD5Schroedingerscat4Mike....Boreham4DCSteve4voider4danieljcox4Howard....Moftich4graybalanced4tvstaff4AnthonyinSF3Ellis....Vener....www.dpreview.com....Editorial....content....Camera....reviews....Lens....reviews....Printer....reviews....Buying....guides....Sample....images....Videos....Product....database....Cameras....Lenses....Camera....search....Camera....comparison....Lens....search....Product....timeline....Browse....all....products....Community....Forums....Challenges....Galleries....My....Profile....My....Settings....My....GearList....Follow....us....Subscribe....to....the....weekly....newsletter....About....us....Work....for....us....Advertise....with....us....FAQ....Feedback....Interest-Based....Ads....Privacy....Legal....All....content,....design,....and....layout....are....Copyright........1998....-....2016....Digital....Photography....Review....All....Rights....ReservedI....converted....the....dvd....video....to.....mov....using....Prism,....then....Mpeg....Steamclip....accepted....it....for....converting....to....PAL....and....Apple....Intermediate....codec....for....Final....Cut....Express.Return....to....posts....indexReply........Like........-----------------------------------..Neil..Sadwelkar..neilsadwelkar.blogspot.com..twitter:..fcpguru..FCP..Editor,..Edit..systems..consultant..Mumbai..India..Return..to..posts..indexReply....Like....Mobile...site...Not....in....all,....but....some....FCP....systems f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 21:21 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cohors Praetoria Index du Forum -> Section Générale -> Place Publique Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation